Saturday, April 5, 2008

Karen Salmansohn says 'Life is not Random'

I'm not sure about you but my inbox is a wonderful place for inspiration.

I've signed up for an array of different newsletters from some incredible people and if I need a bit of a lift or to be inspired, I randomly select one. And one of those great things about life ... whatever I open it's somehow is just what I need at the time. And this morning was no exception as I was trying to work out what to write here.

Life is not 100% random destiny. Life is a lively, interactive fusion of destiny AND free will.
~ Karen Salmansohn


Life is about choices. and the wonderful thing about choices is that we get to make them either by our action or our inaction.

Once we really acknowledge and accept this truth life seems to take on a whole new aspect. For me, and you can choose to accept this for yourself or not ... after all the choice is yours ;) ... I have started looking for confirmation, for serendipity and the co-incidences. And since I started looking for them, boy have they started showing up.

Yesterday I was working through a 'Contrast and Clarity' exercise from
a workshop I did with Michael Losier.

My clarity statement was 'the right people and circumstances show up at the right time to move me forward to achieve my goals quickly, easily and naturally.

I just finished writing it and the phone rang ... Oh My Goodness!!

How quickly does the confirmation, the serendipity and the co-incidences start showing up for you?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: