Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Whose Model of the World?


I was chatting with a friend this morning about the people around you appreciating and respecting you as an individual.

Before we go any further, I need you to recognize that what I'm talking about here in this blog, is my model of the world which is neither good or bad, right or wrong, it's just that ... my model of the world. And you more than likely have your own model of the world which may or may not have points of similarity to mine.

In my model of the world I look for similarities and celebrate the differences with the understanding that we are each entitled to have our own model based on our life experiences. And in my eyes differences are actually good because it would be a pretty boring world if everyone thought the same.

The underlying premise in my model of the world is respect for other peoples' models' of the world. (What a mouthful! ;-)

What do you think? How do you view the people around you?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne


If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: