Friday, March 28, 2008

Dr Joanna Martin and Mia Munro ... It's About Stepping Up!


When is the right time now for you to Step Up And Show the World Who You REALLY Are?

That's the lesson I learnt this morning ... and in one form or another that's the lesson that's been showing up for me on so many different levels for quite some time now.

I was at the Launch Breakfast of Sisters in Sync Melbourne this morning. It's an event I helped co-ordinate and it was amazing.


Phenomenal
Speakers (Mia Munro and Dr Joanna Martin) and Phenomenal Attendees in a really great space with fabulous staff (The Retro Cafe in Fitzroy)

For one part of the event each of us were invited to stand up and share our 'Passion' and how we contribute to the world around us with the other Phenomenal Women in the room.

And let me share with you there were some phenomenal women in that room this morning who do some incredible things and have enormous vision. I felt so lucky to be a part of it.

What was so great for me at the end was my friend Mia's reaction to my 5 minutes of fame. At the end her comment was ... 'Where did that come from? You were great! How come you've never shown that side of you to me before? You have so much energy and you can put it out there so well.'

So why don't I put it out there more often? Because for some reason I've chosen not to. And I don't know if you can relate to this or not, but in my reality, the only reason you're reading this is because you can and that maybe now is the right time for you to be doing the same.

And now you know that I know that you know, the only thing you can do now is to step up and show the world the wonderful person
you really are.

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: