Friday, March 21, 2008

Life Was Meant to be EASY and Mike Litman

I received a wonderful reminder in my inbox this morning.

What I love about my life at the moment is the way things are happening to move me forward once I set my intention.

And the other thing I’ve noticed, is that now I’m noticing, it’s happening faster and sometimes, like today the thoughts haven’t even got properly organized in my head and there’s an answer.

The email I received was from Mike Litman with a link to his most recent Blog Post. It was about The Belief Called Struggle and quite frankly it got me thinking. A good thing!

This thing about ’struggle’ has been revolving in my mind for quite some time now in various forms mostly to do with having fun and finding the fun in what I'm doing.

Just the last week or so
however it's moved on to having more time out particularly with my family and friends.

I’ve been working with some people I know and thinking about how they live their lives and observing how easy life seems for them. Not that they don’t put any effort in but just how life seems to flow for them.

And then I’ve been wondering why my life seems to be soooo very busy and as soon as I complete one thing there are about 10 more to do without an end in sight. And often it seems like whatever I do it never seems to be enough.


What Mike's post has prompted me to realize is that in order to do be having more time out and more fun I need to focus my attention on the natural, progressive flow. And the more in flow I am the easier things are going to be!

So here's to focusing on the flow!

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!


No comments: