Monday, July 14, 2008

Peace One: International World Peace Day - 21st September

How amazing is this ... one man with a vision of Peace has been able to establish a fixed calendar day for worldwide Peace ratified by the United Nations, that's above politics and religion.

The first ever World Peace Day is going to be the 21st September ... check out this video, visit the site and decide how you can contribute to this awesome day.

Just think this is a movement that Mother Theresa would have belonged to wholeheartedly because the focus is on the outcome the world needs ... Peace.




Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

2 comments:

pockadola said...

Hello Leanne et al,

This YouTube video is very moving. I was inundated with a heap of emotions such as feeling inspired by this man's dream for an International Peace Day, and yet on the other hand, seeing those horrific pictures elicits awful feelings, people in poverty living in the midst of war. Makes one feel guilty for being more fortunate if you know what I mean. It’s kind of a paradoxical feeling. The question here is: How can I become rich in order to fully help myself, then others, and then the ecology, right.

Because of my current vicissitude in life, and as suggested by the man in the YouTube video, I'm going to reserve a moment of silence to pray for these less fortunate people.

Thanks for this video Leanne, up until now I was unaware of an International World Peace Day.

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic

Leanne Watson said...

I'm glad you were moved by the video Keeyong.

When I saw first saw it I was so impressed with how one person can have a dream and make a difference. We hear so often that one person can make a difference and yet we often get so caught up in day to day living that we forget that we can.

I love it when I hear stories that show that we can. Each and every one of us is so much more powerful than we sometimes realize we are.

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne