Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Awesome Questions from Jen Harwood

I had the good fortune to have lunch with Jen Harwood on Saturday and it was wonderful. Great company and great food!

We got onto the topic of the importance of the questions we ask ourselves and how that can impact the way we 'feel' about ourselves and our lives and the difference this can make in our approach and ultimately our outcomes.


Sometimes we get stuck on getting results because
we focus on what we think we have to DO ... that is, in our minds … too hard. This simple little exercise will help you ask better questions of yourself to create ways of moving forward.

If I could get ______________________(write in what you want) and not have to ________________(write in what seems to hard) …

What would that look, sound and feel like?

What would have to happen for that to come into existence?

Who do I have to be?

How must I behave?

What must I think?

What do I have to believe?


What is one thing about me right now that’s capable of making this real?

What does my big toe have to say about all of this?

What does my heart have to tell me now that would make a difference to creating the future I want right now?

Now it could be that you use these questions as the basis for your journal writing, your morning pages or write them out as a list and keep in your wallet to simply review as you feel the need.

Let me know how they impact the life your living!

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: