Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Law of Creation

Whether you believe it or not Quantum Physics says your thoughts create your reality.

So what is it that you're thinking?

Are you thinking of what you do want? Or are you consolidating more of what you don't want in your life?

How can I tell, you might well ask? Simple, check in with your results.

Are you living the life of your dreams? Or are there things you've wanted to do in your life that you aren't doing or can't ever see yourself doing?

You're dreams don't have to be mega, multi millionaire dreams because not everyone wants the commitment and/or the responsibility associated with attracting that much money.

Your dreams could very well include a nice house, in a nice friendly neighbourhood, with a happy family and your extended family who all get on really well, living nearby or at least communicating regularly.

Your dream might include the car that you drive, the people you associate with and/or the charities you donate your time and/or your money to.

Your dream might be simple or it might be complex ... the thing is ... it has to be YOUR dream, the one that rocks your boat or squeals your wheels ... not mine, or the person next door or the person up the street. YOURS. YOUR life. YOUR dream.

Whether your dream is world shattering in a global sense or world shattering on a more personal level makes it no less important. Ultimately, the world will be a much better place if it's full of happy, caring and productive individuals.

So why not organize your thinking. Determine what it is you really want, start with something small if need be and believe it or not, focus on it, take some action, any action toward it, let go of how it could turn up and look out for it in the most unexpected fashion.

When that something small turns up in your life now, as it will if you focus on it as if it's already there, that means you can expect the bigger things to turn up as well.

So go ahead now, what is it you want?

Love life and live it creatively,


Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

3 comments:

pockadola said...

Hello again Leanne et al,

This is what I want:
1. I want to be a rich lawyer. This requires very good presentation skills, literacy skills, debating and listening skills, mathematical skills, and of course knowledge of the law.

This is a handful. I'm not yet sure how this is going to happen, but I thought I should just put it out there.

Make it a wonderful day!

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic

Leanne Watson said...

From what I've learnt to date Keeyong you need to start with the end in mind.

1. Visualise: how you want your life to look. See yourself as the Lawyer you wish to be, imagine how this would look, sound and feel.

2. Take action: If you haven't already done so enrol in Law at University.

The how is not important so long as you're visualising and in this case, taking the steps you need to take to get the qualifications you need to get there.

You're one smart cookie Keeyong, just make a decision to have fun and go for it!

Love life and live it creatively,
Leanne

pockadola said...

Hi again leanne et al,

Thanks for the kind words. I've just awaken from the visualisation exercise. Yep, I'm doing exercise one and two as suggested by you. I've been holding this thought in my mind for quite a while now; and while I need to be patient, I can see myself getting my Arts degree, and then successfully enrolling in to the University of NewEngland to get my Law degree. It's been very long Leanne but I'm hanging on!!

I visited The Mastery Club and purchased the book! Completed it this morning and emailed Liliane my thoughts and a BIG congrats for her work. I also mentioned that I found her site through you, and she said . . . thanks to Leanne Watson :-p

You're very special Leanne Watson!!

Make it a wonderful day!

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic