Friday, October 3, 2008

Pace and Lead Your Own Self-Talk

Last Friday morning at Grace Food & Wine we as Sisters in Sync in Melbourne were lucky to have Liliane Grace author of The Mastery Club come and share her story with us.

Her story for those of you who haven't been fortunate to have heard it is truly inspirational.

She took herself from a place in life she didn't like being and created a place where she is now doing what she loves, in a place she loves and is loved and supported by a husband whom she was considering leaving with 3 children who now get on really well.

How did she do this you might well ask?


One contributing factor is her commitment to honouring herself as a person. Of taking the time to find out what she needed to feel good about herself.

To do this she committed herself wholeheartedly to a series of affirmations.

What she found was a few things one of the most important being she had to be really careful about the affirmations she chose or else they became self-defeating ... she had to believe them!


The series of three affirmations she created which she credits with making enormous changes in her life are:
  1. My words and thoughts affect my destiny
  2. I am in charge of my words and thoughts
  3. The faster I change my words and thoughts the faster I change my life
The reasons this worked for Liliane were also threefold, she truly believed that
  1. What she thought about affected her outcomes
  2. The only person who could be in charge of her words and thoughts was herself
  3. Which for her meant that the quicker she changed her words and thoughts the faster her outcomes would change
Are you happy with where you're at in your life?

If not what are you thinking about and what words are you using to think about it with?


Let me know how you get on!


Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

2 comments:

pockadola said...

Morning Leanne,

It's amazing how your mind works Leanne, you're so inspirational. Of late I haven't been writing down my goals because I've got so many I want to accomplish. So I've chosen to let it go and focus on studying the stock market and hopefully the attainment of my goals will come to me when least expected. Leanne, I wish for more comments in your Blogs :P. You know sometimes one can lose track of the path one is on, so it's always a good thing we've got Leanne here to guide us back on to the right path in the right direction.

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic

Leanne Watson said...

Morning Keeyong!

Thank you Keeyong.

Love life and live it creatively,
Leanne