Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh the mistakes I've made!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. ~ Tallulah Bankhead

I love this quote. There's a part of me that really wishes I could have learnt the lessons I've learnt a whole lot faster. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could fast track all the mistakes and bunch them up into a smaller piece of time so we got all the learnings we needed faster?
Would be the same people or we are now only younger? Or would we be someone different? What do you think?
Love life and live it creatively,
Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: