Monday, February 11, 2008

Law of Attraction - What's In Your Vibrational Bubble?

Today I received in the regular post (snail mail) a gift from a friend, a book and an audio by Law of Attraction expert Michael Losier.

I don't know if you can relate to this or not, but I'm always so grateful when the Universe confirms what I'm doing. It doesn't matter how right things feel there are occasions when to have that confirmation it just takes your motivation and commitment to that next level.

I've found some audio so you can listen to this wonderful man talk about on small facet of the science of the Law of Attraction. Enjoy!

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!



No comments: