Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Importance of I am

One of the most important things to learn on our journey through life is the power and influence of our spoken word.

Often times, when we make a statement or a declaration, we're unconsciously stating what we're willing to call forth into our reality. And sometimes our spoken word is exactly the opposite of that which we REALLY dream and desire.

Therefore, beginning your affirmation with
'I AM' calls the conscience mind to embrace the God presence within. The repetition of an affirmation beginning with 'I AM' stengthens and supports clarity.

The
'I AM' element is a powerful one. It emphasises the value of simply 'being' which is why it's so necessary to be fully aware of the words you use to refer to yourself after the statement ...'I AM ... '

We each exist as an individual of value and worth in our own right, irrespective of any possessions and achievements. Accepting and reinforcing this concept is good for all of us. This at its most basic level is the meaning and importance of 'I AM'

There is wisdom in accepting what you are. It is difficult to be what you are not. Being what you are doesn't require any effort. When you become wise, you accept yourself the way you are, and the complete acceptance of yourself becomes the complete acceptance of everyone else.
Don Miguel Ruiz

If you keep telling your subconscious that you 'are', then in time you will 'be'.


'I AM' is the statement of who you are
It's a positive affirmation of a real state of being that exists in you.

You can create a full list of
'I AM' statements by taking a personal positive inventory of your attributes, strengths, talents, and competencies

It makes no difference whether they're the things you 'are' in this moment or the things you'd like to 'BE' in this moment, the subconscious mind has no definition between the real or the imagined ... so long as you can get to a place inside yourself where you 'FEEL' the thing you wish to be or desire.

Cool isn't it! Once you're in that place where you feel the imagined is real then
you'll initiate the power of synchronicity.

You might like to include some of these
'I AM' statements in your list:

I AM competent; I AM energetic; I AM strong; I AM enthusiastic; I AM caring;
I AM intelligent; I AM relaxed; I AM beautiful; I AM joyful; I AM loving;
I AM a good person; I AM trusting; I AM generous; I AM courageous; I AM smart; I AM forgiving; I AM creative; I AM open; I AM talented; I AM sharing; I AM abundant; I AM wealthy; I AM lucky

Remember: you are who you think you are. The answer to happiness and fulfilment is usually found in achieving a simple acceptance of and joy of living a good life.

Enjoy 'being' and living a good life.

Love life and live it creatively and on purpose!

Leanne
PS If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: