Thursday, April 8, 2010

Issues, Issues, Issues

I'm not sure about you, but for me sometimes it seems like the more 'stuff' I clear the more 'stuff' comes forward which sometimes makes me wonder if it's ever going to end!

If it's not one issue, it's another, so to speak.

The other day I received an email in my inbox which talked about just that, how sometimes it just feels like you clear one issue and up pops another so that it can feel a bit like it's never going to end.

What i've realized though is it's a bit like weeding the garden ... if there are any roots left in the soil,
and they're given energy, the plant will sprout again. However if you completely remove the roots and take away the energy source, then the release is complete ... and the plant never returns.

Even though it may seem like slow going, dealing with issues
layer by layer, if it's done properly, you'll notice that those layers don't return in exactly the same way with the same dramatic impact.

Related layers
may arise but they're often not as dramatic or as impactful because you've loosened the 'stuff' around them and let go of some of the aspects of them too.

One of the things I'm learning at the moment is how to spend less time in my head ... 'controlling' how I deal with things and how to let go of buying into the 'story' I've created around those 'issues'.

What I'm finding is that the less effort I put into 'controlling' the process, the simpler the 'tools' I come across and the easier it seems to be to create the life I really want.

How to keep yourself balanced, clear, and peaceful in yourself is one of the most important skills any of us can have.

Nothing is more important than how you feel about yourself. So even if you're not destined to be the next Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey, you can still take yourself to a happy, contented place within yourself that leads to a greater quality of life.

The thing I've found in my life with issues is, the more quickly you deal with them, the easier it is to deal with them ... what's most challenging about issues is hanging onto them.

And now what I've found is, rather than cringing when the issues arise, I now find it easier to make the issues a cause for celebration. I'm much more aware of how I feel and I'm quicker to hop into one of the great processes and tools I've found to shift myself into a better place.

So the next time you're feeling out of sorts and things just aren't happening the way you wanted them to, ask yourself

'What is it I really want?' and perhaps even,
'What has to happen for me to get that?'

Love life and live it creatively and on purpose!

Leanne
PS If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!


No comments: