Monday, June 8, 2009

The Day Question?

I think, what has this day brought me, and what have I given it?

~ Henry Moore

And when I do this I've found one of the most powerful processes for me is to look for the 'gifts' in the day.

It's quite incredible that the times when I have to look the hardest for the gift ... and I find it ... they're the times when the most magical things seem to happen out of nowhere in the most unexpected way.

I'm not sure why this happens, in fact truth be know I don't really care why, I just appreciate that it is and I'm grateful that it does.

How about you ...

What has this day brought you?

What have you given it?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: