Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What are you sorting for?

Well you may remember I was telling you how I set my intention to find a letterbox close to home and it turned up within 5 mintues?

The other thought that came to me when I was re-telling this to my wonderful man, was ...

How easy is it to 'miss' seeing things?

How often do you wish for things ... and when we actually commit ourselves to having them they turn out to have been there all the time?

Just like when you or someone you know buys a new car ... something you've never seen many of them on the road before and then all of a sudden they're there all the time!

I thought it was really interesting? What do you think?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: