Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Happiest People

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything that comes their way.

- Unknown

The next time something happens which seemingly upsets your flow ... think of this fabulous saying.

A great recipe for success is to be grateful for whatever it is for giving you the opportunity to get creative by working out how you can make the best of it.

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you recommend using products to enforce your use of Affirmations?

Leanne Watson said...

I recommend using whatever works for you ... if it's products then go for it ...

For me I find using products enhances what I do for myelf by helping me to be more focused on what I need to do to support me on my journey through this life ...

I ended up combining all the things I'd learnt over the years through learning how to be a teacher and teaching and created an audio to keep me on track.

I needed something that without me doing anything specific myself (except remembering to press play on my cd player) that would keep my head in a good space (and as a bonus the other memebers of my family as well which I think always makes life easier ;)

I just go about doing everything else I have to do and it tunes my head ... can't think of another way of putting it ... so I feel better about myself and my life.

This in turn puts me in a space where I more consistently do the things I need to do to look after myself.

It then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy thing.

Because my head is in a good space, I feel better about myself, because I feel better about myself, I eat better and exercise.

Because I'm eating better and exercising, I have more energy, because I have more energy I get more done, because I'm getting more done I feel more successful, because I feel more successful I'm more confident ... and so it goes on ...

Products are good, reading is good, surrounding yourself with other people who are positive and hold you accountable for how you feel is good.

Are you working at a particular aspect of your life at the moment?