Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You're Significant!

I belong to a community called Adland. One of the forums there has this wonderful post as it's header:



Everything that we do has some significance.

Even the things you don't think about.

What did you just do?

Give us a simple answer and let's see what significance is happening daily.

Everyday brings about new significance!

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

1 comment:

pockadola said...

What's significant in my life now? Well, if you must know Leanne, I'm currently sleeping in a rental van, and I'll be doing this until Tuesday when I finally get the rental payment underway. My payment comes in on Monday, if not Tuesday, so that's why I'm sleeping in a rental van Leanne. So what's significant about this? I suppose it's a good life lesson you know; going from five stars to one, your vision of the world seems a bit different. Have you tried it? Have you gone from five stars to one Leanne . . . it's quite an adventure, but I can't wait to finally move in to my new accommodation. I'll re-visit again to get a thorough read okay.

Keeyong, Melbourne, Victoria