Sunday, September 21, 2008

Self-Talk and Energy

Yesterday I was at Rik Schnabel's Leadership and Life Mastery Day. Rik is a wonderful man who knows a lot and is happiest when he's sharing what he knows. Because of that he attracts a really nice group of people, so these days are really enjoyable.

He started the day getting people to think about their energy levels and rate them on a scale of 0 - 10 ... o being without a pulse ;) and 10 being absolutely full of it!

It was an interesting process when he asked people to put their hands up for their rating ... the higher up the energy scale he went, the faster the hands went up.

Interesting.

When I looked around the participants, the higher up the energy scale the happier they looked.

Interesting.

So how does this impact us.

According to Rik, when you shut off the mind you have more energy. So it stands to reason if you clear the clutter of your mind by changing the way you talk to yourself, you'll change the way you feel.

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

2 comments:

pockadola said...

Of late Leanne,

I've got a lot on my plate. I'm going to take some of my teachers to court because I believe I've been treated unfairly. I'm saving to reap the benefits from the stock market crash . . . I can get stocks at a bargain, and this is the best time in history ever Leanne ;-) Also, I have a heap of products and books I wish to purchase, but with the other priorities at the top of the list this is going to take a while. I hope everything turns out well for me. I'm going to do some visualising now.

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic

Leanne Watson said...

I wish you all the best Keeyong.

There is opportunity in everything that happens ... sometimes we just have to look extra hard to find it.

Love life and live it creatively!

Leanne