Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Funny Thing About Life and Dr Joe Dispenza

My partner and I set a very clear intention at the beginning of this year to start living the life we wanted to be living. Since we set that intention it's been awe inspiring the way things have just happened.

On the face of it these things haven't always seemed at first glance to be good things and other things which have appeared in the first instance to be fabulous we're now having to look for the beauty/learning.

In my audio, 'Feeling Great for no particular reason' I quote Dr Joe Dispenza's now famous quote from 'What the Bleep' about the Observer ...

I'm taking this time to create my day and I'm infecting the quantum field.

Now if (it) is in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention to any one of these things that I created, and bring them in a way that I won't expect, so I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things.

And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you, and so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about being a genius or thinking about being the glory and the power of God or thinking about being unconditional love.
What I've found is that I'm now looking for the 'signs' and even if things don't initially look like a sign, it's amazing how things can change once you've made the decision that if it's happened to you there is a sign in there somewhere.

Take a moment and reflect on something that's happened to you recently ... if you committed to finding the sign in it, what would it be? How could that impact your life going forward in an empowering way?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: