Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What Do You See In Your Future?

When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes. ~Oprah Winfrey

Do you have a vision for your life?

Do you wake up each morning full of energy and enthusiasm for the new day?

What's your reason why?

What do you see in your future?

Look for the bigger picture in what you do and you'll find your level of energy and enthusiasm for even the smallest of tasks will rise ... it's like magic.

L
ove life and live it creatively,

Leanne
If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios atwww.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

2 comments:

♥♥ tuğçe♥♥ said...

i feel hopeless and i see my future in darkness but i wish it would bright and rescue me from pessimist aspect

Leanne Watson said...

I can so relate to how you feel Tugce ( what a beautiful looking name, I wish I knew how to pronounce it ;-)

The Law of Attraction states that what you focus on grows ... therefore if you're focusing on the darkness ...

One of the things which I used to help me shift my state was an 'Appreciation' Journal. At night before I turned out the light I would make a list of 10 things that I appreciated in my life.

Sometimes for me all there seemed to be to appreciate in my life were things like ...

~ I can breathe
~ I've got 2 fully functioning legs
~ I got the washing dry today
~ I had food to eat

At the start it was really difficult to think of things but as I went on it got easier.

Sometimes it seemed like the list was the same every day ;(

It didn't matter, the point was to fully experience the feeling of appreciation with each one.

And you know what else, it didn't even matter if I didn't really think it was important or not or even if I 'really' believed ...

The important thing was the imagining.

The truth is your brain can't tell the difference between imagination and reality and the more you focus on appreciation (and gratitude) the more you experience it for real.

Keep me posted Tugce

Leanne