Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bring on 2009!

2008 ... What a year!!

Bring on 2009! That's all I can say.

And it seems to have been a very, very interesting year for most of the people I know ... in more ways than one ... myself included.

It's incredible how many people I know personally who've moved house, and a lot of them at really short notice as well, for a whole variety of reasons ... myself included!


In my own case it's been an huge undertaking which is still evolving. I was chatting to a friend of mine the other day and he was saying moving house is up there at the top of the list as one of the highest, most stressful events in people's lives.


That being said, it is however a GREAT opportunity to have a good clean out ... and they do say (not sure who they are but still ...;) that cleaning out your cupboards helps clean out the recesses of your mind at the same time.


It's amazing how many things change when you move house ... nothing is where it's been ... well in my case for 11 years ... talk about find a new way to get to work!!! And I work a lot from home!

What about you? ... What was your year like? And what are you looking forward to this year?

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.YourSuccessfulMind.com/FeelingGreat MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: