Saturday, August 9, 2008

Why Would I Want to .... ?

At the beginning of this year, I made up my mind to achieve some big goals and the year has been magical to say the least. It's quite miraculous how stuff has 'turned up' just at the moment when I needed some encouragement or compassion or the proverbial 'kick'.

Whenever I happen to get to that point of overwhelm or procrastination or that feeling of nothing's happening, something happens to help me along the way.
That's so what I love about setting an intention or a goal. That's so what I love about the whole coincidence thing is how things just 'turn up'.

My goal has been revised, re-shaped like a living breathing entity of it's own.

The point however is, there have been times when it would have been so much less confronting to have 'settled for.' But because I've surrounded myself with friends who are on a similar journey, I've subscribed to newsletters of people who have a 'go for it' outlook, I've been able to look for the gold in each situation.


And you know what the more I do it the easier it gets.
Go on give it a go ... look for the gold in your life. Love life and live it creatively, Leanne


If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

4 comments:

pockadola said...

Hi Leanne et al,

It has been three days since I began a one-man protest for diversity, for my political beliefs, for freedom of speech, and to redeem my self-worth at Monash University. Hey, what can I say . . . I gave it a go!

I'm considering dropping out. I'm planning to take some of the teachers to court. And I can always defer my studies for next year, right? Any thoughts on this?

Keeyong, Melbourne, Vic

Leanne Watson said...

Hey Keeyong,

It's all sounding a bit drastic ... Is there another way of looking at the situation?

Just imagine for a moment if you will ... if you were looking for the positive learnings in whatever's been going on for you, what would they be?

Maybe even altering the way you feel about things by searching for the things you appreciate at Uni, in the teachers ... If you really look with an open heart there's always something to be grateful for in pretty well everything and everyone.

Redeeming your self-worth at the expense of someone else's doesn't seem like good karma to me ...

Good luck,

Leanne

pockadola said...

Hi Leanne,

I know it looks like that, but looks are deceiving, right, for example, solids are not really solids because in essence they are actually the space from which energy vibrates at various frequencies, making the appearance that everything is solid, right?

I think this is a lesson for change, reason being is to pre-empt this from reoccurring because I wouldn't want others to have gone through what I have experience, right?

I'm doing it without identification to case, so it's not a preoccupation, I'm just putting it out there Leanne, and if I lose the case or win . . . so be it, right? This is the path of least resistance, right?

Cheers,
Keeyong

Leanne Watson said...

Everyone has their own path to follow Keeyong. I wish you well.

Cheers,
Leanne