Thursday, December 20, 2007

Severn Suzuki speaking at UN Earth Summit 1992

This is amazing video is 15 years old. It came to me from YouTube via Facebook.



It's incredible isn't it? I was so fascinated by it that I did a bit of research into how a child could make such a speech, to such an organization. I found out that this amazing child is now an environmental activist with world wide recognition.

She made a speech to the Amana-key Business Conference in 2001. In it she tells how she came to address the United Nations as a 12 year old and the difference that speech made to her life.

It's so good I thought you might like to have a read of it yourself, so I've posted it below so you can.


Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

If you’re looking to feel great about yourself and your life check out our fabulous audios at www.yoursuccessfulmind.com/feelinggreat.html MindRight Programming Tools to put you back in the driver’s seat of your life!

No comments: